Ventilated facade has the following advantages:
- Energy Saving Insulation.
- Reduce heat dispersion.
- Low heat absorption in the warmer months.
- Lower costs of conditioning.
- Durability Technical and Aesthetic Results unbeatable corrosion or wear and pollution.
- No absorption of dust and dirt. Simple maintenance with soap and water.
- Favors the dispersal of moisture.
- Color stability against atmospheric agents.
- Protection Against Moisture Protection of walls and floors against rain water ingress and frost.
- Material in primary and secondary structure resistant to corrosion.
- Healthier Environment Increased user comfort, according to basic sanitation requirements regarding hygiene, health and environmental protection.